Sunday, September 9, 2018

Mr. X and Evanthe @ Swank & Jumo

Moonlight filtered between sheer curtains...a gust of wind blew around the cliffs, the smell of leaves and dogwood blossoms, cloves and cinnamon... do you remember?  Tonight, I dream heaven... especially in this new sexy outfit by LIZ called Evanthe that is this month's Swank exclusive.


I love the look of lace and silk skirt and the fabulous sequined crop top with a pattern that is so intricate and shiny.  Evanthe made for Slink, Maitreya and Belleza is just that. Best of all it comes in four color options -- I am feeling monochromatic and loved the black and white and silver look of this...so does Mr. X...


Mr. X told me I looked as though I was stepping out of a dream wearing this... and perhaps, I would prefer to step into his dream... or perhaps be part of yours... my faithful readers of the mysteries of Mr. X....



Wearing - Swank Exclusive
Swank LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Outfit - LIZ - Evanthe - # 4 -- also comes in  #1,2,3

Eyeshadow - Jumo - Stylisque - for mesh and classic heads
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24


No comments:

Post a Comment