Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Mr. X and Aura - DE and Letituier @ SWANK

Paris, the city of light and love.  Its streets are lined with gorgeous rivers, luscious green parks, huge medieval cathedrals, outdoor cafes and of course the Eiffel Tower.  TonightI stroll the romantic cobblestone streets looking for that special cafe where I will meet Mr. X for some evening delight!  I decided to wear Maxmara by DE Boutique... it is as sexy as it is chic...and Mr. X likes that.


Maxmara is made for mesh bodies and comes with a color changing hud. I was in a red mood tonight, and it is such a gorgeous shade of red, all shades in the hud are!  I love the midriff top with it gorgeous ruffles and deep V neckline. It creates quite a first impression... and one that is unforgettable. I like that.  Pick it up at this month's SWANK event -- it is an exclusive not to be missed.


I have paired Maxmara with another Swank exclusive called Aura by Letituier -- I mean who can resist these long lavish curls that are ravishing.  Ladies, it is time to embrace curls and they are trending in 2018. Mr. X loves these wild, undulating curls, that he tells me dreams are made of.  I love the unusual hair created by this designer.  Aura is mesh hair and fabulously created -- it is available in many huds and makes me feel like a princess with these long curls!


Wearing September 2018 SWANK Exclusives
SWANK LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Outfit - DE Boutique - Maxmara
MP  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/160952


Hair- Letituier  - Aura - Blonde Hud
Marketplace:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/pt-BR/stores/179944

No comments:

Post a Comment