Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Mr. X and Dreamland... Jamilah /Wild @ Swank @ Emo-tions

It is a long way from  the  snow -- and the northern  horizons.... I can hear a   samba beat...  as I drink...  something with rum and coconut... Coquito --- and wear Wild Fusion  in orange... it is so refreshing on a  cold winter day... harsh weather..... Mr. X he tells me all will be ok  even if  I am on a lonely  road....  I love him so--- I wanna be  so strong....



 Come on  -- we have  found  sweet romance ...  it has brought out the best in  me  and  I hope in you... you  renew me again and again... Mr. X..... I love this look...  its  soft spots....  and, yes, it is inspired by an exotic Eastern  design  the interplay of color and pattern ensures the irresistibility of this dress.... intricate and alluring
This gown has  9  jewel  color changing huds... it will give you nine looks.... see below the hud --- but I  somehow  got caught up in  the  winds of the trops sands and the heat -- and the  new Jumo  eye make -up called Pictorial six colors  love it and comes for  non mesh and   letuka and catawa mesh heads.... regardless... makes me...  say let's  go to my room and  we will arrange some  flowers --- and let it take us where the wind blows....

And, Mr. X... there is a foggy  lullaby... you  encourage and.... letters from  across the sea....   and    valentines...  memories...  i move... I  throw them all away...  I  found my he is  darker than than the seas.... not a golden prince... nor does he talk of  castles in sun...  




Wearing  Swank LM 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003

 Swank  Exclusive  Jamilah by Wild  note all the hud colors and it is  available in  all mesh bodies 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003



Eye Make Up  - * new * Jumo -  Pictorial --  for   non mesh heads, letuka,  catwa  and vista... i wear letuka.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

 Hair - Emotions - Jade 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2

No comments:

Post a Comment