Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Mr. X and the Sky - New Diva Couture - Lady Gown Esmerald

Is the Sky Falling...not yet... especially when wearing this new  design by Diva Couture... it is   couture mystery at it's best... with ruffles and frills... and such an alluring silhouette...  Mr. X says... I am Irresistible --- of course I am I am  wearing Lady Gown  Esmerald --- she is beguiling... 



And, then there is the color of the Lady Esmerald  it is  not  blue --- or  turquoise -- it is not sky  blue or royal  blue... it is more like a celestial  blue that reminds me of  Mr. X and all that he means to me....


I think, it is late... simple words escape my lips... like dew on the morning  flowers... Voices and whispers echo... I remember, you said -- I want you.... our needs and wants...  consumed...


And in this  elegant gown you  will be a  Lady --- unexplainably excruciating  and  wonderfully alluring...  it is a dream.....  that awaits....



WEARING

 Gown - * New *  - Diva Couture - Lady Gown  Esmerald
Shop - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Domain/30/205/4005

MP - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/39826?id=39826

No comments:

Post a Comment