Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Mr. X and the Autumn Angel... Giulia Design and Jumo

Autumn's fire colors is what this fabulous gown reminds me of by Giulia Design called Grimilde and Jumo's new Sheba eyeliners are perfect for an evening filled with the fire colors of the season!  I love the flowered bra top with the sparkling diamond spider ... and those spiders that cascade down my stomach... there is something so sexy about that --- this is what Mr. X tells me... and he is always right!



The eyeliners called Sheba by Jumo come in six colors.... they glimmer and glisten and are oh so exotic... you will be seeing more of these... I love them! The eyeliners are made for classic avatar heads as well as for catwa and letuka mesh heads. I also adore the exotic neckline of Grimilde that is indeed fit for the Queen of Sheba!


Grimilde is made for mesh bodies and comes in five sizes.  It also comes with a fabulous horned headdress that is jeweled beautiful made as well as wings...  wear both so the boys won't know if you are naughty or nice... I like to keep them guessing, don't you?   Grimilde also comes in black.


Wearing

Eyeliner - Jumo - Sheba
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

Dress - Giulia Design  -Grimilde
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/56982

Hair - Tukinowaguma - Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment