Saturday, October 28, 2017

Mr. X @ Love Potion #9 - Fad, Ghee, Emo-tions

Fad is back... a very popular shopping venue and what deals and steals they offer... great exclusives love this great look featuring  Ghee's  Fall Layering exclusives.  It is  made for  mesh bodies and all  elements - sweater dress, shirt, sweater neckline, boots, gloves (bento)  are sold separately with  matching huds.  And, it makes me  remember I meant to pick up a "love potion" #9 -- and the Hair... new  Emotions called Arizona... @ Boho.
Each part of this outfit is sold exclusively at FAD -- boots are fabulous - maitreya, slink and belleza mesh feet... gloves bento and  slink.  I am making my way to that  gypsy for my love potion... She looked at my palm and she made a magic sign ---- She said "What you need is love potion number nine"   The hud has 10 colors and  all mix and match -- get it all is my advice it is  so  different and comfy and take the wrap  shirt off and you get a sexy sweater dress... with a  hud....    
The hair is  gorgeous  new  by Emotions  called  Arizona it is  Boho Chic and tribal all at the same time... the flowing feathers of  Native  American Birds and Peacock  tell me that i am  powerfully boho, the silver band  around my forehead will lead Mr. X and I to  worship the  stars... or me...  get it at Boho.
So Mr. X....  let's go see that  Gypsy and have some fun... and drink some love potion # 9  -- and then... more love potion #9.....

No comments:

Post a Comment