Saturday, August 12, 2017

Mr. X and Psalm of Soraya - *new* !!SMD!! and Emo-tions

Meet me when the moon is in the shape of the horns of the goddess Hathor and the breeze is sweet like crushed mint... oh how I wait for that night... Tonight, the sky is dark -- the stars glimmer -- lighting up the heavens with a sparkle...like god striking a match across the ceiling of a cathedral.


I dance and swirl by the scared red leaves...begging for him to come... watching my thoughts flow on the breeze... my passions... he is like a tornado...and often talks to me in whispers...a gentle balm -- nourishing me...I remember petals -- smooth... soft... floating around me...


Look for the  Butterfly Queen and sing the Psalm of Soraya... then you will find what you seek... deep in a fern filled grotto. Look for the pink light... and follow it ... listen for the tinkling sound of silver chains... they call to you -- a bird in flight....night flight...to the stars...

Now I see, rose petals are all around --- yesterday's sweet kisses... are still on my lips... rapture fills  my heart... my secret burns brightly deep within me... a flame... and I recall his face as dawn slowly evaporates to day...leaving sweet silver chains of flowers and butterflies in my hair...

Wearing

Gown - !!SMD!! -Psalm of Soraya Gown
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Emerald/168/127/26

Hair - Emotions - Belara - ON9
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Orchid/246/193/999

No comments:

Post a Comment