Friday, August 25, 2017

Mr. X Meet me @ Tiffany's *new* CS @ Swank

This gown is totally Breakfast at Tiffany's -- I love the many classic lines from this 1960s mod movie and this exclusive at Swank called Tiffany of course by CW (Celestine's Weddings) is glamorous and oh so Audrey.... she was such a vixen...... Tiffany is made for mesh bodies and even fit mesh and comes with cats that sit, stand and even lick their paws!   It also comes with pearls, sunglasses, headpiece and shoes.

“Never love a wild thing, Mr. Bell,' Holly advised him. 'That was Doc's mistake. He was always lugging home wild things. A hawk with a hurt wing. One time it was a full-grown bobcat with a broken leg. But you can't give your heart to a wild thing: the more you do, the stronger they get. Until they're strong enough to run into the woods. Or fly into a tree. Then a taller tree. Then the sky. That's how you'll end up, Mr. Bell. If you let yourself love a wild thing. You'll end up looking at the sky."



“She was still hugging the cat. "Poor slob," she said, tickling his head, "poor slob without a name. It's a little inconvenient, his not having a name. But I haven't any right to give him one: he'll have to wait until he belongs to somebody. We just sort of took up by the river one day, we don't belong to each other: he's an independent, and so am I. I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together. I'm not quite sure where that is just yet. But I know what it's like." She smiled, and let the cat drop to the floor. "It's like Tiffany's," she said.



“What I found does the most good is just to get into a taxi and go to Tiffany's. It calms me down right away, the quietness and the proud look of it; nothing very bad could happen to you there. ” 




Wearing - Swank Exclusive
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003

Celestine's Weddings - Tiffany 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003

Cat - Miss  Dutchess - Legandaire
Legendaire  Main  Store http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sylvan%20Lake/93/109/31

Hair - Vanity - Moonriver

No comments:

Post a Comment