Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Mr. X and Cats - Retro Vibe @ Swank Tyler's Treasures and [ZEX]

I just love everything about the new retro set by Tylers Treasures that is an exclusive at swank... the colors are so 50s and the cat texture makes it a must have for me.


This set comes loaded and all furniture items are not only low prim, you can also copy them - that comes in handy for decorating purposes.  I love the mid-century styled sofa with its matching retro pillows and the standing floor lamp that was oh so popular in the mid. century. There is even a metal picture of what else... two cats -- very black and white to me!

The chairs with the festive cat prints come loaded with single and couple poses and you can even dance. The couch also has poses. Two ferns, two styles of coffee tables and even another hand glass blown floor lamp is part of this fabulous set. I think I am keeping it up... it is so much fun.


I am wearing a fabulous retro dress by [ZEX] called Ariana.  It is replete with wide skirt with a sash at the waist that defines it.  Keeping with the 50's vibe, this dress has a tight bodice that buttons down


....And do I have to say it.... polka dots !  That is always so retro to me.  Ariana comes with a color changing hud that allows you to choose from solids and polka dots. You can change the color of the top, skirt and sash separately making it great fun to mix and match!


Swank Exclusives
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003

Furniture and plants - Tyler's Treasures - Retro Set
Dress - [ZEX] - Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment