Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Awaking from a Dream - Sascha's Designs

 It is like waking from a dream --- all I can hear are whispered words of love... lost sounds in a seashell as inconsistent as the waves rush against the shore in a tempest of emotion... and yet... I hope to see Mr. X just one more time... how I miss him.

Mr. X always told me I had a taste for the exotic and sophisticated... and this new outfit by Sascha's Designs called Zazha doesn't disappoint. I love the bra top, long silk coat with its Peta-approved fur collar... and lovely silk pants. The fabulous 18 Kt gold belt is the finishing touch on perfection in my opinion... it's fabulous! Zazha is made for Belleza, Maitreya Lara, Legacy, Petite, Petite X  frey, hourglass, and reborn 

Wearing  Zazha - Sascha's Designs

LM http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Grey%20Magic/152/47/2003

No comments:

Post a Comment