Thursday, May 23, 2024

See the Stars at Swank - Wild and Higgles and Me

Have you seen the stars tonight... would you like to look at them with me...  we can see the universe within and without... how I long to dance with you in the stars... it was so long ago...  tonight  -- I remember waltzing amid the planets Venus, Saturn and more... we can be... serene among the stars and I would like to think that is where you are now...


I am wearing this beaded fringe lux skirt and fur top by Wild Fashion called Lady Lux skirt and fur top made for  Maitreya and many other bodies. The boots, another Swank exclusive are made by Higgle called Korine.  Both come with color-changing huds and are made for many body types in sl and feet.


LM- SWANK  
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/128/124/39

Outfit - Wild Fashion Lady Lux Skirt and  Fur Top

Boots - Higgle Store - Korine

Hair  - not to be found again... 



No comments:

Post a Comment