Friday, May 24, 2024

High Above the City Lights - Luxe Paris and Le'La at Swank

 High above the city... I look out over the night as darkness engulfs the city and lights flicker like stars their mellow light reflecting off the brick. I love relaxing on my rooftop garden contemplating the events of the day.

I love this new cocktail dress by Luxe Paris called Cochella - I adore the bow neckline and the left and right attachable bows. This dress is made for Belleza Freya, legacy, maitreya (worn), slink hourglass, and physique.

I paired this dress with Le'La called Gilly shoes made for belleza, erika, kupra, legacy reborn, slink, and maitreya. They are so sexy with their alluring straps. They also come with a color-changing hud.


LM- SWANK  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/128/124/39

Dress - Luxe Paris - Cochella

Shoes - Le'La Gilly Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment