Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Merry Month of May never Kiss and Tell

Be merry in May... at Swank... be cool and evocative... kiss and never tell... and celebrate May... at Swank... look at these gorgeous earrings by Jumo called Elsa that come with a fab color-changing hud... they are just pure glam... I combined them with GGVG  called Bea 4--- a combo hard to beat and an exclusive @ Swank

 It is night and I am alone again... no Mr. X in sight... somehow I know he is on the distant horizon... and wearing this... how he can resist ---  and check out this exclusive by GGVG  called Bea 4... I love the off-the-shoulder top and sexy pants ...Bea Outfit 4 is made for  Genxcl, curvy,  kupra,  Lara (worn), legacy, perky, and reborn plus petite and petite sizes and waifu.

It is always so wonderful to see you   --- I do hope to ... because it is like the myth of the ages, moonlight that dances on the water, the stars in your eyes... maybe it is a warm wave of the embrace...  I want you to dream of me.


Wearing  Swank Exclusives

Outfit GGVG  - Bea 4

Earrings and Shoes - Jumo - eaarings  Elsa - Shoes - Amira

LM- SWANK  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/128/124/39

Sunglasses - Sonatta Moreles - no longer  available



No comments:

Post a Comment