Thursday, May 16, 2024

Day or Night....Love Potion #9 by V8 Under Ground @ Swank

 He took me around --- and  I thought how gorgeous this landscape is   --- it shimmers within and without an appreciation of beauty, serenity,  privacy, and empathy.  When he left,  I took my insecurities we all have them right to  Madam  Babu Salama ...  (my cat)  you know, that goddess with those scary eyes... she told me... Mr. X is on the horizon...  and she told me...  what  I need is love potion  #9...   do you dare take a sip... hold your nose, close your eyes.... and....  oh la la... V 8 Underground is what I am wearing an  Exclusive at  Swank called Jessalyn it comes with a necklace, sunglasses,  headband,  feathers, earrings, bracelets, and boots. It is made for Maitreya (worn) reborn,  legacy, and has a fabulous color-changing hud.... this look is retro pure and not to be missed....

Wearing  Swank  Exclusive  

Wearing  - V8 Underground  Jessalyn 

LM- SWANK  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/128/124/39


No comments:

Post a Comment