Sunday, April 28, 2024

Fireworks and Happy Girl

 It is hawt down south on Tybee Island, a secret little place I like to escape to now and then on the Georgia coast...  I love languid days out on the beach and red hot nights in this cute ruffled retro dress called Samira Leymi by V8. When the boys see me in this they say I light up the night... I like that idea...  and so will you. Samira is made for reborn, legacy, maitreya (worn), and maitreya petite. It also comes with a fabulous color-changing hud, heels, and stockings...  get it. I love the bra top and straps and the lace-up skirt... so sexy.

V-8 Samira is an exclusive at Swank and so is this new pose by Arpels called Happy Girl --- I am absolutely in LOVE with the cat pocketbook and pose... it is a must-have! You can play it or put it down and wear it... the choice is yours. It also comes with an i-phone... to me the cat pocketbook rocks!


Wearing Swank Exclusives

LM- SWANK  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/128/124/39

Dress - Samira Leywi by V-8

Pose Arpels - Happy Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment