Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Feeling Universal... all over

 I asked him... do you want to enter my kingdom?  Rightfully so, he asked is there a king?  Smiles, I replied, not anymore... and if there was,  I wouldn't consider extending an invitation... so what do you think...about the yellow chrysanthemums a flower like me virtuous to withstand all adversities... and yet welcoming and kind to those that have the depth of understanding and the patience of the wind.

Think of my invitation as haiku...

lighting the lantern

the yellow chrysanthemums

lose their colo


And what inspired this... well, none other than Old World Fantasy/Kitty Creations... I love this elegant gown called Rozina that comes with a color-changing hud in pastel colors perfect for spring and a diamond necklace and diamond drop earrings fit for a fairy queen! It is made from Fitmesh L-S, Reborn, and Mairtreya (worn) and comes with earrings and a necklace.



I paired this look with shoes from Evie called Michella Heels - I love the romantic bow tie and the color-changing hud. The shoes are made for Maitreya (worn), kupra, legacy, and reborn.


As I look out to the possibilities the universe presents... my thoughts linger to the last time I was in his arms in the shade of a banyan tree...when he asked me if I saw the stars tonight...

Wearing Swank Exclusive

LM- SWANK  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/128/124/39

Gown and Jewelry - Old World Fantasy/Kitty Creations

Shoes - Evie - Michella



No comments:

Post a Comment