Wednesday, April 10, 2024

It is Like Waking from A Dream... Sascha's Designs - Luane

It's like waking from a dream…. All I remember are far-off echoes of a melody -- moonlight dancing on water... you know how it goes... and now I am in limbo...  but wearing  Sascha's Designs called Luane... it is gorgeous...  I remember him and the memories make me happy...  I remember walking into the room and all eyes and his were on me....


Luane is made  for freya, hourglass, lara, legacy, maiterya (worn)  maitreya petite, and reborn.  It is magnificent... because... it is swanky and sexy at the same time... wide legs a crisis cross top and oh such a silk fabric... that just flows in the SL breeze.... who could ask for more?


Watching me from every salient … like sentinels……. The first tentative touch – soft, fleeting, and forever burned onto my skin – alluring…and gentle -- he inhales the warmth of my perfumed skin….how can I resist him, we have loved before.

Wearing Sasha's  Designs - Luane


Glasses - Sonatta Morales - no longer available

No comments:

Post a Comment