Saturday, April 13, 2024

Know When to Walk Away - No Mr X Jumo Exclusive @ Swank

 Ok -- tonight I learned how to walk away... a new experience for me in SL  --- I know after all these years... but  I don't have Mr. X anymore... and to be nice I just say... ok and walk  away...  especially if I am uncomfortable...   and ladies... this is my walk away look atm...   dress is  an exclusive at Swank by  Jumo... 

I love the diamond embellishments of this gown, the gloves edged in diamonds, and the fact that the V-neck front of this gown is as gorgeous as the lace and silk low cut back. This dress is made for bombshell, larax/petite, legacy, maitreya (worn), perky, reborn, and waifu. It also comes with a color-changing hud that offers both solid colors and floral prints.

Wearing Jumo Falbala Dress - Swank Exclusive

LM- SWANK  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/128/124/39


No comments:

Post a Comment