Friday, April 12, 2024

Almost a Mermaid Queen.. so No More Mr. X @ Swank

 I wonder where you are... and then  I must realize I am so strong... and I don't care anymore... I have survived so look at me...  Mr. X, I am elegant... elusive, and alluring - I love this by Vulnus the outfit is called Maecia and consists of  - V-neck jacket with  lace arms, amazing buttons, and sleek silk pants... so well done and made for maitreya (worn), legacy, reborn, and waifu,  and it has a great hud and is an exclusive @ Swank.


I  combined this look with another coolio item from Swank for those of you who want to go out and be daring...  it is Regna Eye Decor by Drunken Broker  -- I  just love the look the ease of using it and the hud and colors... there are so many it will make you crazy! 


Wearing
Swank Exclusive 

LM- SWANK  
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/128/124/39

Outfit - Vulnus - Maecia 
Eye  wear - Drunken Broker - Regna



No comments:

Post a Comment