Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Flower Dreams @ Swank Annabel

 A new find for Halloween, one of my favorite holidays is a new gown called Annabel an exclusive at Swank by Flower Dreams...and wearing it...  I feel like Annabel Lee that gal who lived in a kingdom by the sea... remembering a love that once blossomed 


I love this new gown that is perfect for Halloween by Flower Dreams. It is made for belleza X Gen, Khata, Kupra, Legaxy, Maitreya Lara (worn), peach, perky, prima, reborn, and reborn walfus. It comes with attachable red roses at the shoulders and hips, a flexi skirt and underskirt, and a color-changing hud! Who could ask for more?! I love the lace detail on the top and the graphic design on my stomach.

Still, as night a sacred kiss was planted on my lips... so red and desirous... you told me you fell in love with my wonderful eyes... but... the heavens and gods have been cruel to us... and time has separated our hearts that is now enfolded in my memory like a moldering tomb of regrets


Wearing  - Flower Dreams - A Swank Exclusive called Annabel

No comments:

Post a Comment