Thursday, October 19, 2023

MoonLight Serenade - Sascha Designs - Raen Dress

I adore you and think of this song in the moonlight  -- always waiting for you... I stand at your gate and the song that I sing is of moonlight I stand and I wait for the touch of your hand on the June night --The roses are sighing a Moonlight Serenade. I love this classic dress called Raen by SAS  Designs... it comes in many colors  - apricot,  azure, black, nude, creme, red, salmon, seafoam, pink purple as well as in a  duo pack.   All are gorgeously elegant.

I am wearing Raen in Creme as I love being as sweet as sugar pie! Whatever color you wear, you will be a classic beauty... and oh so... can I say it... dare I? Sure I will --- you will be noticed in this dress and that is a good thing... absolutely! Just get it and have your own moonlight serenade.... 
 

Wearing 

SAS  Raen  Creme Dress 

Exclusive @ Swank 

Swank LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/128/124/39

SAS - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Grey%20Magic/146/67/2003


No comments:

Post a Comment