Friday, October 27, 2023

Going Batty for Fatal Fashion @ Swank

 SL is called  SL because some of us are between two worlds... and yeah--- I am SL and  RL  so we all deal with it. It is also a time when the spirits of the past come alive and  I like that because my door is always open.  I  wear   Bat Magg by Fatal Fashion - an exclusive @ Swank-- Made for Erika, Genx Classic, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya (worn),  reborn, and reborn waifu.


That said  I  do and love my SL...  don't you... thinking this way I  am the bat lady here and bats go back to a Celtic tradition...  when they lit bonfires for Samhain bats came and ate insects... and had fun in SL and RL.... ah I love the Scots... 

Fatal Fashion   Bat Magg @ Swank 

Swank LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/128/124/39



No comments:

Post a Comment