Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Delight Me Now Stargazer @ Swank

 My heart is haunted by your heart...  especially this time of year... can't you see the bat wings that embrace my breasts...  as I long for you to do.... sighs....  I feel tonight of all nights my dark and desirous wishes are carried on the autumn wind... to you... can't you hear me call your name? 


I love the detail on this dress by Stargazer called Lluche it is elegant in its simplicity of cascading ruffles of lace, silk, and taffeta that flow in the wind. Lluche is made for Maitreya Laura - worn and legacy comes in many colors and has a special glow effect that blinks. I wore the teal for this blog. The necklace is by one of my favorite designers Wicca Merlin owner of  Wicca's Wardrobe...  it is the Butterfly Necklace and a favorite of mine.



Stargazer -Lluche Swank exclusive 

Earrings  Jumo - Latifah  LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

Butterfly Necklace - Wicca's Wardrobe LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New/113/141/22

Hat - Opium  no longer available




No comments:

Post a Comment