Monday, October 9, 2023

Spooky @ Swank....AXE-Kalhene - Where Malefica Rules & Heartsdale

 Love is always kinda good and crazy on SL  or really naughty and nice... take your pick... it is up to you... that is the way this new outfit makes me feel by AXE-Kalhene called Malefica an exclusive @ Oct. 2023  Swank... not to be missed - right---- because you can zip me up or more evocatively... zip me down.. now... isn't that a thought?  It is made for Maitreya (worn), erika, jawueta, legacy and reborn in many iterations. I think one of the most evocative sexy spooktacular looks ever!

I love the pattern - it is so cool - starlight and spiderwebs... and zippers... enuff said... and, I have paired this with another Swank Exclusive called Seul by Heartsdale I love the opal stone in the middle of the silver cross necklace, and on the earrings... Seul comes with a massive hud and a must Halloween have --- "cross my heart"! 

Wearing Swank Exclusives LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/128/124/39

Earrings and necklace - Heartsdale - Seul

Outfit - Axe Kalhene - Malefica

No comments:

Post a Comment