Monday, June 28, 2021

Rave - Virtual Diva Exclusive @ Inithium Event

Everyone who knows me knows that I absolutely Love Love Love color... the brighter the better! And, when I catch my breath in SL... not often enough lately, I love to wear unique colorful outfits and Virtual Diva's new look - Rave is perfect --especially when I am chilling at the many wonderful @ Electronic events.... in SL! 


I just love the ribbon like tutu skirt that is combined with the sleek and sexy tube top... it is great... and comes in so many colors, many are solid but... I liked "Pride" for so many reasons - and, so will you.

Rave at the Inithium Event is made for  Maitreya, Lara Petite, Legacy, Perky, Hourglass, and KUPRA body too. When the event is open, Rave will be available @ the Main Store, a treat to visit.

Wearing Iithiun Event  Exclusive  - Virtual Diva - Rave - Pride 

Inithiun Event LM

 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Inithium%20Event/100/52/35 

Virtual Diva  Mainstore after the Event https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Oppenheim/185/238/400  

No comments:

Post a Comment