Monday, June 21, 2021

The Lime and the Coconut... Luxe Paris and !Lyrical B!zarre @ Swank

It is so much fun to combine two of my favorite designers in a blog... Luxe Paris and !Lyrical B!zarre. Especially when they are @ Swank...  and exclusive check out this lime-colored skirt, top, and vest by Luxe Paris... apply named Electric Lime it is fab... especially with the denim details -- and it is so summery... I love it... and so does Mr. X! 

Electric Lime is made for  Belleza, kupra, legacy, Maitreya (worn), Maitreya petite, hourglass, isis,  Belleza petite, Freya, isis, hourglass petite, and the top also comes in small. It is textured and so coolio -- to me is says summer... and a lime and coconut drink! Can't you feel that summer breeze... the scent of jasmine... the taste of rum and the beat of the Caribbean .... it is an enchanting thought....gives me butterflies....

I paired with Lyrical B!zarre's exclusive -  elegant rainbow earrings and necklace that is enameled in  18 kt gold and elegant. I love these summer colors and the feeling that I am reaching that pot of gold (or something as good) over the rainbow in SL !  Wearing them makes me happy in a boho way.

Wearing - Swank Exclusives

 Swank LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Luxe Paris - Electric Lime 

Jewelry - !Lyrical B!zarre - Rainbow

Additional LM 



No comments:

Post a Comment