Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Naomi and Jumo... the Stars are in Me....and YOU

Jumo always makes me feel uber-sexy and feminine...  especially in her new gown Naomi - it amazing and reminds me of the time....  You came smiling softly mantled in shyness into my room----and before I understood the danger I found myself staring into your eyes an emerald enchantment 


This alluring frock, the Naomi Dress is a must-have exclusive @ the Sense Event. It has lace on one side, short sexy shorts, and is embellished with an alluring lace bodice with peek-a-boo  (I never kiss and tell) top sure to intrigue. Naomi is made for Belleza, Maitreya, slink, and tonic and has, as always, a massive color-changing hud. Sold separately are Naomi boots with a spike heel and open toe that come in complementary colors. The boots are made for slink, Belleza, and Maitreya, and legacy feet.


To complete the look are the gorgeous multi-colored drop earrings by Jumo called Ophelia that are exclusive in Glamazon. I love the lingering strands of diamonds and the way the stone that anchors them hit my shoulders... there is a massive gem color hud as well as a hud for that lets you choose the metal. You can adjust these earrings easily, making them any size and then with a click of a button, getting them back to the original size. I love these earrings because they are so opulent...


Mr. X --- I love when you  Promising things............. to wonderful to dare aloud...Am I a woman being dissolved into the dream Or being dreamed -- Am I your dream...................

Wearing  Jumo- Naomi Dress and Boots @ Sense Event

Juno  Earrings  - Ophelia  @ Glamazon Event 

No comments:

Post a Comment