Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Break the Silence - Giulia Designs @ Swank

Giulia Designs is always so sexy and classy at the same time... and this time she dares me to break the silence... oh my god, I have a lot to say... lol! well after all these blogs, you know that is true --- there is something so much fun when I think of you...it is sunshine I feel... even in the darkest of nights... 

Dreams and dreams... reality... sometimes the future is so hard to see... and then I think of you... I float on water... sunshine... and dancing on moonlight... especially when I am with you... it is so good... so true... so good ... in my heart so true... sighs... my love is like a west wind... softer than sunshine... can we break the silence?

I love the Vajolet Boots also by Giulia Designs  --- super coolio fashionable work boots, I wear them all the time in rl colors and all and was thrilled to see them in sl they are made for slink, Belleza and Maitreya (worn)  feet... and in the meantime... I am breaking the silence and dreaming of sailing into the deep dark realms of the night... are you ready? 


Wearing  - Giulia Designs exclusives @ Swank -  Break the Silence and Vajolet Boots




No comments:

Post a Comment