Monday, February 11, 2019

Mr. X and Vivian - *New Jumo* @ Swank

Mr. X tells me he loves the combination of lace and sheer gauze-like silk -- a gown that is sexy and not too puffy... he likes to be teased a bit out on the dance floor... and, grinning, I told him, well, Mr. X, by now you should know that I do indeed like to tease you!  I mean check out this new gown by Jumo called Vivian that is an exclusive @ the February Swank event!


Vivian comes with a fabulous color changing hud offering16 different colors and patterns... each more beguiling than the next.  I love the polka dots and lace... so sweet!  There are also swirling florals, intricate lace and see thru silk... what more could one ask for?  I especially like the silk accents on the top of the gown, around the hemline and at the waist... oh la la!


Vivian is made for mesh bodies - slink, belleza, and maitreya and comes with a gorgeous pair of big gold hoop earrings that set this gown off as totally decadent! Just look at the fabulous sheen of this gown... JUMO how do you do this?!!!!


 I have also paired this gown with the new hair from  Jumo called Amore. It comes in many colors and includes a free ribbon changing hud in four colors as well as a single bun and a double bun. The hair includes appliers for regular classic heads plus catwa and letluka mesh heads. I love the classic look of this bun... both of them and decided I wanted to wear the double bun with a red ribbon!



Wearing 

GOWN - Jumo @ Swank - Vivian
Swank LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Hair  Amore  - Jumo
LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24



No comments:

Post a Comment