Friday, February 22, 2019

Mr. X and Sascha Designs February Gown

My music is of morning sunlight: a shaft of wheat, a blood red moon on a snow-covered night...Mr. X tells me I am a poet the color of amber rum... that is lighter than larks that cast dark shadows on the moon... I wonder... what is he like... how will I  dream of him --he is the light in the midst.

I know how I will slip into his dreams, on the wisp of fog and the blood red moon... of madness and loves passions... dressed in scarlet and swirling... hands gesticulate, air and ideas...  arpeggios muted... I long for you... can you feel it?


Wearing
Gown - Sascha's Designs - February Gown
LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Schlossberg/242/84/22

Hair - Vanity

Jewelry - Jumo - Statement Heart Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment