Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Mr. X and Anette.. new *Glitter* @ Swank

I know what your closet is missing -- this is what Mr. X told me.... pfffft --- but he was correct, as usual, I was missing Anette by Glitter, an exclusive @ Swank.


I love love love the retro art deco pattern of this sequin and silk dress that is made for fitmesh straps dress for bodies: Belleza (Venus, Freya), Maitreya, Slink. (Physique, Hourglass), Tonic (Fine, Curvy), Ocacin, Voluptuous and 3 fitmesh standard sizes. And, it also includes Alpha Layer for calssic avatars.     And, get this ---  Available in 8 colors and Fat Pack saving 50% Off &  SWANK  get there.


 And -- so Mr. X....  come and we will be  GLITTER... I promise and u made that promise to me too...


Wearing - Swank  Exclusive - GLITTER
Swank LM  - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24
Dress - Anette by Glitter

1 comment: