Saturday, July 21, 2018

Mr. X and the Carousel Flowerdreams, Charme and Luminesse, Glitter @ Swank

Mr. X... you can find me going round and round, lost on a carousel-- On thin golden poles, gliding up and sliding down...a kingdom of horses...unicorns that spin around me. I found a pink unicorn, all alone... circling all by herself -- she told me her name is snowberry - perhaps because she is loyal and faithful as you are Mr. X in all kinds of weather!


I am wearing three new finds from Swank... and I am indeed excited about them.  The first is a lovely gown by a designer that is new to me called Flowerdreams and the gown is called Anjelique.  It is made for mesh, belleza, maitreya and classic fit mesh bodies.  I love the romantic floral motif of this gown -- strewn with beautiful flowers and the way the leaves and vines intertwine... it is magical.

I have paired this gown with new hair by Charme called Devina - I liked the long whimsical look of this hair with its soft waves and curls that frame my face... this hair is romantically soft and alluring just like this gorgeous gown.  The poses are by Glitter, called Janet @ Swank. Janet is a very good name indeed!


The necklace and earring set is by Luminesse and called Cezannia Sidoni.  It is an exclusive item at Swank.  I love the crystal, diamond, opal and coral fantasy of this set.  Mr. X, I am here waiting for you...such spinning on my snowberry unicorn is magic, whirling to the music, in moonlight, spellbound, dreaming of you.



Swank Exclusives- LM- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Necklace and Earrings - Luminesse - Cezannia Sidoni

Gown - FlowerDreams - Anjelique

Hair - Charme- Divina - Browns

Poses - Glitter - Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment