Saturday, July 21, 2018

Mr. X @ Summer Fun @ Swank - Giuliadesigns, XH&A and Out of the Box!

I remember the night we met, the illuminations caused the sky to become a sea of fire... we stood long by the columns of the pool, the sea breeze was sweet and salty... just like your lips on mine. How I loved the new bejeweled bikini you gave to me, called Emily's by Giuliadesigns.



Emily if an exclusive at this month's swank and is so well done it is embedded with diamonds. It is made for maitreya and slink mesh bodies.  I have combined it with new hair by Emo-tions called Stina that can be found at Cosmopolitan. I love the braided look of this hair the whisp of the braid that delicately frames the right side of my face.



Another find @ Swank is the fabulous cuddle boat by Out of the Box. I love this boat that comes with heaps of comfy pillows and poses for singles and couples. It is so detailed that it even has an anchor so when you pull up on shore you won't drift away while typing on your laptop, reading a book or just cuddling at sunset.



I am also wearing another very sexy one-piece bathing suit and a fabulous sunhat by XH&A, it is simply called Esther Swimsuit and Blue hat -- it comes in a ton of colors -- all of them trending, somehow, I was in a blue mood!  This bathing suit is made for slink, belleza, slink, Ebody and classic fitmesh bodies. The hat alone is a keeper!



Wearing Swank Exclusives - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Emily's by Giuliadesigns

Esther Swimsuit and Blue hat by XH&A

Boat - OTB

Hair - Emo-tions Stina
Cosmopolitan http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/199/5/23
Main Store - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2


No comments:

Post a Comment