Friday, April 8, 2016

Mr. X and Toronto -- New Jumo !

Mr. X asks  and  I say yes, of course... I am wearing my favorite color... black... and I will have the sycophants scurry like morons... they cannot take the heat... only you... Mr. X... forever and always....


Perhaps, I have your minions in shambles... too bad.... I am wearing this hourglass cut dress by Jumo called Toronto... deal with it !  When you wear this expect a whirlwind of attention with its  sexy cutouts and flaring hemline.  I love the crisscross leather patterned top to this gown it is like an artful basket weave that gives this gown dimension. The skirt has a fine leather like texture with stitching up the sides and a smooth belted waistline.


As always, this Toronto comes with  gems making that glitter and gleam and catch the light just so perfectly.  It comes with  2 rings, two bracelets and an elegant crown/headband wrought in heavy  22 caret gold with large highly polished stones of  onyx.


Wearing

Gown - *New* - Jumo - Toronto
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wedding/225/99/3600

Skin - *New* - October 4 Seasons -  Catalina Blossom
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/October%20Enterprises/115/126/3003

Hair - rezology - Siren

No comments:

Post a Comment