Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Sascha's Designs Exclusive @ Swank...

 I feel like a golden goddess dressed in this fabulous gown by Sascha's Designs called Sibylla Gold Glitter -- I float dancing above the crescent moon as I wait for the sun...  we dance as the stars hide behind a curtain of night sky...  I love this gown by Sascha because it has several variations it can be a mermaid skirt or a flair with fabulous flexi or you can just wear it as is. 

And, it comes with a fabulous  Sun Ray Crown....  Whatever you decide... you will feel like a goddess dressed in gold... this is why Sascha's Designs is so special -- she  is an expert at options and that is so important... in all lives



I paired this with Heartsdale Jewelry called  Rowena... I love the organic-looking leaf necklace in gold and winter white... it is ideal for the season and so well done as always.  This comes with an amazing color-changing hud.


Outfit - Sascha's Designs - Sibylla Gold Glitter

Jewelry - Heartsdale Necklace and  earrings  - Rowena

 

 - 

No comments:

Post a Comment