Friday, December 22, 2023

Mireia AnaSTyle @ Swank and Evie

This was after all still a dream... when we were near enough to touch, I stopped, my hair was blowing into his hands... tangles entwined... A bent hairpin fell into the snow. You've come undone he said.  So I have...  and he said, yes, it suits you. I am wearing an Anastyle Mireia White Dress an exclusive at Swank... it is made for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, and legacy too. It also comes with boots for belleza, body, Maitreya, and a necklace. 



I have paired Mireia with the Candies set by Evie because I am in a holiday mood... and I love the necklace and drop earrings... it even comes with a color-changing hud... who could ask for more... This is a must-have!

Outfit - exclusive Mireia   AnaSTyle

Jewerly - Evie - Candies

No comments:

Post a Comment