Thursday, January 11, 2024

Breaking Rules and Having Fun... @ ....

 It's exciting. Breaking the rules. I want to be unlike all the fairies and witches that have ever lived before me; I think I want to live without consequence and live on desire and desire alone.  And so I have combined this magical outfit from Swank... I am wearing.....Natia by  MSN Design -- and it is an exclusive @ Swank --- is made for many mesh bodies maitreya worn,  legacy, reborn, and kupra and comes with a fab color-changing hud... I love the puff sleeve and the  silver button details... this is a designer with an amazing eye.


I combined the Asha Collection by Zuri, it's new and exclusive @ Swank. This necklace is so esoteric because of the wonderful intricate pattern it is amazing --- artful and a must-have. Best of all the Asha jewelry set comes with a color-changing hud for the metal and the stones. 


And,  if you are like me, I love shoes and I  did manage to get these fab wind around my leg spikes  --- by Evie and they are called Haruka Heels they are made for maitreya worn,  reborn, and legacy and I LOVE them --- plus they are another Swank Exclusive... more to come!



Wearing Swank Exclusives

 Shoes  Evie Haruka Heels

Jewelry - Zuri - Asha

Dress MSN Design - Natia


No comments:

Post a Comment