Monday, November 23, 2020

Nights in White Satin and.... Giulia Designs @ Swank

Some outfits make me think of nights in white satin... I know a bit of a cliche but this new sexy formal jacket just beckons the night... an intimate night at that. This outfit called Kioko is made by Giulia Designs and is an exclusive @ Swank. 


I will wait for Mr. X -- here in amid the drifting snow that swirls around the pine trees and clings to them like I wish Mr. X would hold me deep and warm into the winter night.  For now, wearing this, I feel a great fire burns within me, but no one stops to warm themselves at it, and passers-by only see a wisp of smoke..... 



Kioko is made for slink, Belleza, and Maitreya, Maitreya Legacy, Isis mesh bodies. It also comes with a sexy form-fitting bra and string bikini panties. There is a color-changing hud of 10 colors for the jacket, bra top and bikini panties. 


Giulia Designs @ Swank 

Wearing Kioko




No comments:

Post a Comment