Monday, November 23, 2020

D!Vine Style @ Bundles ... and It Does....Urseela

So sexy and  bohemian...  it is called Urseela and it is pants and a top... it reminds me of a song..."I don't like you... but I love you... and I am always thinking of you... it reminds me of that song... you really got a hold on me, baby... I mean who doesn't love this halter micro top and the spenders and the bell-bottoms... it is just so much fun... and, yeah, it really has a  hold on me... 

What you really need to understand is how loaded this hud is... super loaded... with so many textures and solid colors for the cute bra crop top and the wide bell bottom pants with sexy suspenders. The details are fabulous and so is the hud that this comes with. This I made for belleza, maitreya, maitreya petite, slink, and standard mesh bodies. The hud is amazing.


Wearing Bundles Exclusive 

Urseela - D!Vine Style

LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Scoopwing/121/155/22


No comments:

Post a Comment