Thursday, November 5, 2020

Joy Fellini and the Dreaming Sea... Noriko

 The dreaming sea....  wishes... and illusions... they are all together and I embrace them... just like I embrace this fabulous gown by Joy Fellini called Noriko gown that comes in six patterns -- each one a work of art... And, life is a whirlwind or is it something more subtle? Is it a time or is there time enough? You make the choices, this is what I have learned... even though my moods ebb and flow like the dreaming sea.... and I wonder... will you find me to breathe the light into me?  




When I close my eyes... I wonder... where do I begin ... and when do you end....  the next kiss could be..... Noriko is made for mesh bodied and comes in 5 different colors and patterns... it as is exquisite as it is evocative... in this gown... that special person will know where you are...you must let him or her find you... it won't be difficult...and, then, the choice is yours.



Wearing - Fellini - Noriko

Main Store - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lingua%20Franca/51/203/24


No comments:

Post a Comment