Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Mr. X and Ariadne Gown - Jumo @ Sense Event

I remember the blue night and the light... the air...it was cold.  And, I remember the way things that  I always wanted them to be. Do you remember our narrow, cluttered living quarters and how we wanted to escape outside... into the starry night... 

I remember looking at you... Mr. X, those many years ago...  and you extended your hand toward me... your eyes firmly planted on mine...  and you know the path we took and maybe... both of us can find another way to go...  I love this new gown by Jumo called Ariadne made for mesh bodies ( slink, Belleza, and  Maitreya) and comes with gorgeous diamond drop earrings. 

Wearing Jumo - Ariadne Gown and  Earrings 

Sense Event LM - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DreamsLand/141/125/1501

No comments:

Post a Comment