Friday, November 6, 2020

Corset of Secrets.... Dorothea - New Jumo @ November Designers Showcase

 Corsets beguile and bind... my corset of secrets is growing tighter... molding me into a beauty of disguise... silk and satin... lace and strings... I pull tighter and tighter... thinking of my lover and his sly grin of desire when he sees me in this... oh la la!

Jumo has a new corset called Dorothea that is exclusive at the November Designers Showcase event. This sweet sexy corset is made for maitreya, slink, and Belleza mesh bodies and comes in yellow, sand, blue, midnight, and rose huds. Each hud has three different patterns from solid lace to a lavish floral print. 

I love these corsets because they are sweet and sexy at the same time. I also think that women will look incredibly sexy in these corsets. Wearing this corset your heart is sure to beat just a little faster... so I have decided to just curl up on this soft couch and wait for Mr. X to arrive....


Wearing - Dorothea - Jumo Exclusive @ Designers Showcase

Designers Showcase LM - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/West%20Amber/77/110/25

Jumo Main Store LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

No comments:

Post a Comment