Monday, August 10, 2020

Mr. X and Zimi I love Sascha's Designs

 Pink and Black so much fun and so evocative...and gorgeous by Sascha's Designs called Zimi... it is a chimera of seduction... and is made for mesh bodies....

I love the fact that Zima comes with a classic hat... it allows me to be so seductive and mysterious... Mr. X loves that... and, trust me, all eyes are on me... after all... I am half and half... and I am in your arms as always Mr. X... I miss you so much....i could go on and on... and you know who you are....


you have to figure me out as an entire... woman... and as you do... I think we will have fun... after all, that is what SL is about... fun...

Wearing - Sascha's Designs - Zima - Pink and Black

Sascha's Designs LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pond/148/76/22

1 comment: