Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Mr. X and Riding the Waves... SKWB @ Swank

Waves...  they can caress you or batter you... I prefer a caress... but as you and, my beloved Mr. X knows, I am a romantic. I just adore the new neo-Japanese kimino inspired by SKWB that is an exclusive at Swank. It is  almost mermaid inspirational and this is just the "wave" pattern!


It comes in Waves, Cranes, GoldAqua, Llamas, Skulls, Sakura, Cafe in freya, hourglass,  isis, and Lara (worn).  physique, tonic curvy, tonic fine,  venus, voluptuous.  So as the night closes and the waves flow into the passionate arms of the shore and out again... just get this trendy mini -- it is multi-cultural and exciting... a tight Japanese belt and a gorgeous pattern... what more do you want... dive into the waves... please... with me!



Wearing  - SKWB  Exclusive @ Swank - Waves

Swank LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

No comments:

Post a Comment