Thursday, August 20, 2020

And Yet...Alisha -- Another Night - New Jumo @ Vanity

The scent lingers on and on...  like a full moon and jasmine in bloom... and, yet my thoughts of you, of us together linger on and on... and, then I think,  a thing of beauty is not to be wasted... and -- I long for a full moon and love... and I will wait... but not for long  Mr. X...


This gown by Jumo is an exclusive  @ Sense Event and is gorgeous... really .... it has golden chains up one side and a deep  V  -- oh la la... as Mr. X always said to me a thing of beauty is not to be wasted... the stars... are so vibrant and I  feel myself and reaching you no matter......


 how far away your heart is... or is not...  there are worlds to understand and new people to meet... are you ready?  And, these fabulous gorgeous jeweled drop geometric earrings...   so cool and the eyeshadow - Jumo.



Wearing  Jumo  Alisha  - Exclusive @  Vanity

Vanity LM

 Jumo Lm https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

No comments:

Post a Comment