Friday, August 14, 2020

Mr. X and Adriane - Jumo @ Swank

Aridane a nice name... related to the woman that left a golden string in the labyrinth... they all followed her and wearing this gown all will follow you too... just ask Mr. X... it is alluring and, with it's 20 changing color hud with wild florals and solids... this is a summer must-have... and available on special @ Swank.


I love the way this gown cascades and, most of all I love the V neck and the attach/ detachable puff sleeves... they are so awesome...  and so very seductive...Ladies -- this is a must-have... and, yes you will thank me, and Jumo! Look at the beautiful fish earrings that come with this... they are gorgeous and  I adore them... and so will you... they are an extra special perk... 


I think of you  Mr. X  you have changed me already and I  love and guess at you... and then I wonder how we will be together,,, I close my eyes... and dream...  please... join me in my dream... Mr. X... kiss kiss and  ladies get Jumo!


Wearing  Swank Exclusive - Jumo @ Swank... Aridande including the gown and the  gorgeous fish earrings.

Swank LM  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Jumo Main Store - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24


No comments:

Post a Comment