Thursday, August 13, 2020

Bali Hai... and Irrisitible - Polynesian Beauty

 Ah the nights call me ... in this new fabulous look called Polynesian Beauty by Irresistible... can't you just hear the night breeze softly scented call you... 
Bali Hai... a secret island... lost in the middle of a lonely sea... sometimes, longing for Mr. X I feel like that... as I wait for him... my skin is golden and my lips are honey... I long for him... can he hear my name... as I sigh for him... perhaps... and perhaps not...
Who can resist a girl from the fabled islands of Polynesia? Not many men...and look at the detail in this outfit... the grass skirt, the tiki mask belt, and tattoo... the hibiscus flowers the feather crown... the leopard panties and armbands and leg bands... the detail goes on and on and on... I love it... no worries made for mesh slink, Maitreya and Belleza and comes with appliers even omega... do easy to wear.
The detail in this headdress is so beautiful and this shot does not even do it justice but you get the idea... it is amazing. So as I swing alone waiting for Mr. X I suggest you go to swank and get the Polynnisan Beauty by Irrisitible and btw,  there is also one made for men... oh la la!
Wearing Irrisitible @ Swank - Polynesian Beauty
LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

No comments:

Post a Comment