Friday, May 31, 2019

Mr. X and Merletto - new Fellini @ Sense

Mr. X  What are you thinking?  It is what you always think when I look like this...  wanton and wistful at the same time thanks to Fellini. They say lightning never strikes twice do you believe that?  I do as I stand wearing Merletto by  Fellini... it will make your head turn that is for sure... 



 This is a storm... pre-summer and can you feel the heat?  Of course, you can... when I wear Fellini...  the new outfit it calls you... I know it and many others... just get it!   “Mr. X – I love these velvet nights. I’ve never been able to decide whether the night was a bitter enemy or a “grand patron” or just me alone...



 This new outfit is made by  Fellini for Slink hourglass, Physique, Venus, and Maitreya mesh bodies.  It comes in several colors each a dream... like a  taste of the wind or sip of Limoncello on a hot night... Merletto turns heads.  I am so alone now and sad...  but I know another day... is after this magnificent storm....



Wearing -  Fellini - Merletto
Event LM http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DreamsLand/185/166/1501

No comments:

Post a Comment