Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Mr. X and Siouxsie -- New Opia

Have you ever wanted to go into a forbidden temple... where the ancient gods -- and goddesses sing... think the mystery of Easter Island... a remote place of Moai figures and magic... that is what Mr. X and I love to explore and this new dress by Opia called Siouxsie will make you want to explore all there is and... dare I say more...


I love the leopard print of this off the shoulder dress that smolders and the cool medieval type corset... that laces... it adds so much dimension -- and, yes, ladies,  Mr. X adores this look... no wonder right!


 I just close my eyes and get into the ritual of Easter Island... can you hear the drums beat... like your heart when you see me in this.... it is like a  sensual pattern of passion... I can feel you from 10,000 miles away... and, Mr. X, I like that...


Siouxsie by Opia is made for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physique and Venus mesh bodies... and it comes in  Black Striped, Pink Leopard, Silver, and Gold. I love the way the delicate striped line and marks my body and the way the corset sets it all off.... oh la la!



Wearing - Opia

Outfit - Opia - Siouxsie
Shape - Hazuki

Opia LM:              
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Angels%20Islands/93/65/21  

Opia Marketplace:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/es-ES/stores/216308

No comments:

Post a Comment