Monday, May 13, 2019

Mr. X and Breeze.... Jumo @ Swank

When I  out this fabulous gown/dress on by Jumo called Breeze... all I could think of was summer...  Mr. X in my arms... the sun setting... the evening breeze... and stars... can u see the fireflies... they reflect the golden horizon... and can u feel it in my kiss?


Breeze is made for fit mesh and Maitreya, Slink, Venus.  It has a massive color changing hud that offers solid colors and lavish jungle prints... and florals each one is gorgeous...  you can even choose a solid color.  Whatever you choose, you will have a beautiful hemline of lace. Breeze also comes with drop pearl and gold earrings that are too elegant.

I love the hair, another exclusive by Jumo @ Swank called Brittany...  it is a classic pull back hair with a headband.  There are numerous colors for the hair -- every color has massive huds.  Best of all you can change the color of the hairband as well....  there are 12 different colors making  Brittany amazingly spirited.


So Mr. X... where shall I see you... and how... on what street in what city...in the forest ... or perhaps on a star... a lucky star for me... as I miss you and  I am the waning moon ... as you are like the sun for me lighting up what has been  dark for too long.... and....



Wearing - Jumo  @ Swank
Swank LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Gown --  Jumo Breeze

Hair -- Jumo -Britany

Jumo Main Store - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

Eyeshadow -You Got The Look by Darla @ Swank

No comments:

Post a Comment